I have been running Postnuke as my blog engine for as long as I can remember. I have received complaints from a fellow blogger that it is difficult to track what I am doing via a single RSS feed. Now I need to blog something that requires a picture. To accomodate the new requirements I am moving to WordPress, which is better focused as a blog engine. Rather than “migrating” my old postnuke posts, I will sum them up here.
- Please take a look at the Byrons Gallery which I think is really excellent.
- I would also like to point to a most important post over at my cousins blog which honors my brother. Thanks, Angus, it meant alot to those of us in Texas who have not been able to see the stone yet.
- I have been interviewed about FreeB and medical billing by LinuxMedNews.
- I once had a trailer, but I managed to turn it over. Pics of my Home Wreck
- Byron Trotters Memorial Page, probably more moving than anything is the Guestbook.
Thats it. Thats the relevant content from a blog that I have had for two years. I have been a bad blogger…